SNAAP institutions have chosen to share their SNAAP data on campus in a number of ways:
- The University of California's Institute for Research in the Arts (UCIRA) replicated the SnaapShot to display 2011 SNAAP findings for all University of California campuses with degree-granting programs in the arts.
- The University of Utah College of Fine Arts used SNAAP data as the impetus for implementing a two-day ArtsForce Conference for current College of Fine Arts undergraduates to attend events and workshops that prepare them to understand and articulate the transferrable skills they are developing-and ultimately ease the transition from college into the modern workforce.
- The College of Fine Arts at the University of Texas at Austin developed a Web page that succinctly displays selected findings from SNAAP and other institutional data through eye-catching graphics.
- The College of Creative Arts at West Virginia University is sharing key SNAAP results - with national comparisons - on this creative Web page.
- Purdue University published a four-page report of its SNAAP data as part of a monthly Office of Institutional Research report series. It includes selected data and some helpful graphical representations of the data. Click here to view an example.
- Miami University of Ohio produced a one-page Assessment Brief that that was published by its institutional research office.
- Virginia Commonwealth University has adapted a year-long strategy to roll out its SNAAP results. Read an overview, provided by Sarah B. Cunningham, Executive Director of Research, VCUArts.