Previous SNAAP participants have used SNAAP data as part of their recruitment efforts.
- The College of Fine + Applied Arts at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign uses SNAAP data to make the case for the usefulness of its degree programs for starting a career in the arts, on its Parents FAQ page.
- San Francisco Art Institute (SFAI) shares Student Outcomes gleaned from SNAAP data. SFAI also links directly to their undergraduate and graduate SNAAP frequency reports.
- CalArts links to the SNAAP homepage on the WHY CALARTS page to show prospective students the "impact that the arts have in society and in developing the creative economy."
- Butler University posts key findings and links to the complete survey results (not including alumni comments).
- Herron School of Art and Design at IUPUI created a printed brochure with alumni testimonials drawn from open ended SNAAP questions.
- Kent State University shared selected data from SNAAP's 2011 aggregate findings in a recruitment Web page.