Administering SNAAP involves active collaboration between SNAAP staff and institutional participants. The Institution Interface (see “log-in” in our Web site header) provides a secure portal for uploading all necessary files and managing your survey administration from start to finish.
A Campus Project Manager (CPM) should be selected to serve as the primary contact for your institution throughout the survey administration. He/she will be responsible for preparing survey materials (e.g., invitation and reminder messages, file of alumni contact information) and coordinating promotional efforts. Most SNAAP institutions select the director or other staff member from Alumni Affairs, Career Services, Communications, Institutional Research, or related office as their Campus Project Manager.
Here is an overview of the annual administration cycle.
April - July 2017
- Registration opens in April (Become a verified SNAAP contact and register after your account is approved)
- Early registration discount deadline: June 1
- Registration deadline: July 14
- Institutions research and update alumni contact information
- Institutions determine consortium participation (optional)
- Institutions submit alumni file (template provided by SNAAP)
- Institutions promote the surveyto their alumni
- Institutions customize alumni survey invitations
- Institutions select one topical module to be appended to the core survey
- Institutions order break-out reports
- SNAAP sends survey to your arts alumni
- SNAAP send institutions invoices in October - November
- Institutions customize comparison groups for reports
- SNAAP delivers your confidential Institutional Report(s) with comparison information and complete datasets
- SNAAP publishes Annual Report with national findings from the 2017 survey
- We welcome your questions and feedback!