Colleges and Universities
Participation fees are based on the number of arts degrees conferred by your institution for the most recent year verifiable by IPEDS data (2015), as reported to the U.S. Department of Education.
Please see these instructions on how to verify the number of arts degrees conferred at your institution.
$300 per institutionregistration fee (nonrefundable)
Subtract $100 if you register by June 1, 2017.
SNAAP Fee (1- year participation)
|Number of Arts Degrees Conferred||Cost|
SNAAP schools will receive one aggregate Institutional Report with comparative results for all arts alumni. SNAAP participants will also receive the following benefits:
- Institutional Data File - your complete raw data set (SPSS format)
- Data Visualization - infographics that visualize key results from your report
- Accreditation Toolkit - a guide to incorporating SNAAP data into regional and arts accreditation
- Improved and Updated Alumni Records - your alumni's current email addresses, updated by a national research firm
- Workshops and Webinars - assistance from SNAAP staff in understanding your reports and using your data
Break-out reports: $600 per report
Consortium participation: $600
Note: Canadian institutions should contact SNAAP staff about pricing.
Arts High Schools
$150 registration fee (nonrefundable)
Subtract $50 if you register by June 1, 2017.
|Arts High School Size||Number of Students Enrolled||Cost|
|Small/Medium||0 - 599||$1,400|